Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Wyoming Website Designer is Sunrise Web Design LLC and any language or terms stated herein by Wyoming Website Designer is the same as Sunrise Web Design LLC.
By accessing this web site and/or retaining services through this business, you are agreeing to be bound by this website Terms Of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site as well as accepting any services offered here. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wyoming Website Designer's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wyoming Website Designer's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wyoming Website Designer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wyoming Website Designer's web site are provided "as is". Wyoming Website Designer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wyoming Website Designer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Any data used to build a website is completely provided to the client in the cpanel access and in the client's WordPress dashboard. It is the clients full responsibility to back up all website data. At no time is Wyoming Website Designer, it's employees, affiliates, business partners, or owners responsible for any lost data once the website is complete and client has access full access to their website. Once the client has access to the admin and cpanels then services have been fully rendered, they have access to the entirety of the website and therefore may transfer, make copies, and do what you please with it. After services are rendered and client has taken control of the built website, Wyoming Website Designer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates any all responsibility to lost, stolen, or corrupted data and further disclaims any misrepresentations a client has made on their website.
In no event shall Wyoming Website Designer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wyoming Website Designer's Internet site or through services provided such as but not limited to building you a website, even if Wyoming Website Designer or a Wyoming Website Designer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wyoming Website Designer's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wyoming Website Designer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wyoming Website Designer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wyoming Website Designer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wyoming Website Designer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wyoming Website Designer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wyoming Website Designer's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.